Sharp Zaurus ARM port stability?

Den Jean
Hi,

http://lists.freepascal.org/lists/fpc-pascal/2005-July/008764.html

still interested in a Qt4/binding ?

I have created one, that contains enough of libQtGui
to start porting CLX to Qt4.
But I can always use help. Someone should create pascal
Qt4 programs to verify the binding.

In the mean time I need to create some special classes by hand
that were also created by by Borland to accomodate special behaviour
not possible directly with Qt2 via the binding.
You can recognize these classes with : grep QCLX -i Qt.pas |  grep -i class

kind regards,

Den Jean

Re: Sharp Zaurus ARM port stability?

Michael Van Canneyt

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005, Den Jean wrote:

> Hi,
>
> http://lists.freepascal.org/lists/fpc-pascal/2005-July/008764.html
>
> still interested in a Qt4/binding ?

Yes.

Maybe we can check it in in FPC's SubVersion under packages ?
This way it can be used/tested by everyone.

On Monday 24 October 2005 09:52 am, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> Maybe we can check it in in FPC's SubVersion under packages ?
> This way it can be used/tested by everyone.
contacted off list