STM32F407?

Andrew Haines
Hi,

I've seen on the list that the STM32F429 has some support in fpc now!

A couple of years ago I got a STM32F407 discovery board. Is the code for
*29 compatible with *07?

Regards,

Andrew Haines

Re: STM32F407?

Michael Ring-2
STM32F407 and STM32F429 share the same reference Manual so they should
be highly compatible. Which Board do you own, a Discovery board or
MicroE Board?

Michael

Am 12.10.15 um 03:31 schrieb Andrew Haines:

> Hi,
>
> I've seen on the list that the STM32F429 has some support in fpc now!
>
> A couple of years ago I got a STM32F407 discovery board. Is the code
> for *29 compatible with *07?
>
> Regards,
>
> Andrew Haines

Re: STM32F407?

Andrew Haines
It is the discovery board.

Andrew

On October 12, 2015 2:49:37 AM EDT, Michael Ring <[hidden email]> wrote:
STM32F407 and STM32F429 share the same reference Manual so they should
be highly compatible. Which Board do you own, a Discovery board or
MicroE Board?

Michael

Am 12.10.15 um 03:31 schrieb Andrew Haines:
Hi,

I've seen on the list that the STM32F429 has some support in fpc now!

A couple of years ago I got a STM32F407 discovery board. Is the code
for *29 compatible with *07?

Regards,

Andrew Haines

fpc-pascal maillist - [hidden email]

fpc-pascal maillist - [hidden email]

Re: STM32F407?

Michael Ring-2
I checked the F429 unit, it is a little incomplete. I will talk to Jeppe Johansen that we provide a more complete version and perhaps also a version directly for the f407

Michael

Am 12.10.15 um 13:13 schrieb Andrew Haines:
It is the discovery board.

Andrew

On October 12, 2015 2:49:37 AM EDT, Michael Ring [hidden email] wrote:
STM32F407 and STM32F429 share the same reference Manual so they should
be highly compatible. Which Board do you own, a Discovery board or
MicroE Board?

Michael

Am 12.10.15 um 03:31 schrieb Andrew Haines:
Hi, I've seen on the list that the STM32F429 has some support in fpc now! A couple of years ago I got a STM32F407 discovery board. Is the code for *29 compatible with *07? Regards, Andrew Haines
fpc-pascal maillist - [hidden email] http://lists.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/fpc-pascal

-- Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.