SQL parser wanted

Marc Santhoff
Hi,

is anyone aware of an open source parser for SQL written in Pascal or at
least easily usable with fpc?

TIA,
Marc

Re: SQL parser wanted

Michael Van Canneyt

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008, Marc Santhoff wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is anyone aware of an open source parser for SQL written in Pascal or at
> least easily usable with fpc?

If you find one (or create one) I'd be interested in having it too :-)

Re: SQL parser wanted

> is anyone aware of an open source parser for SQL written in Pascal or at
> least easily usable with fpc?

There is a MPL delphi one on sf.net gasqlparser or so. I tried to compile it
once and it compiled with minimal changes.

Re: SQL parser wanted

Marc Santhoff
Am Samstag, den 26.04.2008, 18:03 +0200 schrieb Marco van de Voort:
> > is anyone aware of an open source parser for SQL written in Pascal or at
> > least easily usable with fpc?
>
> There is a MPL delphi one on sf.net gasqlparser or so. I tried to compile it
> once and it compiled with minimal changes.

Found it, the name is correct. Wow, hand written stuff.

Thanks,
Marc