Report Tool

Leonardo M. Ramé
Hi, can anibody knows if the project LazReports is still active?

In the case of no, can you recommend another report tool that works with FPC?

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com

Re: Report Tool

Jesus Reyes

 --- "Leonardo M. Ramé" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> Hi, can anibody knows if the project LazReports is still active?
>
> In the case of no, can you recommend another report tool that works
> with FPC?
>
> Leonardo M. Ramé
> http://leonardorame.blogspot.com

it is, see:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/Projects_using_Lazarus#LazReport

Jesus Reyes A.

Re: Report Tool

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
On 7/4/06, Jesus Reyes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/Projects_using_Lazarus#LazReport

Maybe the sourceforge website and project should be updated.

Who is the admin of lazreport sf project?

On 7/4/06, Leonardo M. Ramé <[hidden email]> wrote:
> In the case of no, can you recommend another report tool that works with FPC?

There is at least one more, called braslib, still under development.

This seams to be a very popular topic. Lot´s of people ask for report
components. I strongly suggest that people with interrest on report
components join the development of one of the two components.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

Re: Report Tool

Leonardo M. Ramé
Yes, at SourceForge the project is outdatet (30 dec 2005).

Thanks.

escribió:

> On 7/4/06, Jesus Reyes <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/Projects_using_Lazarus#LazReport

> Maybe the sourceforge website and project should be updated.
>
> Who is the admin of lazreport sf project?
>
> --
> Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

The admin is Olivier Guilbaud, and he is busy with other priorities
ATM, however now I have access to file releases and that part will be
updated soon, followed for a web page update.

Jesus Reyes A.

Re: Report Tool

Jesus Reyes

> Yes, at SourceForge the project is outdatet (30 dec 2005).
>
> Thanks.

A new file release has been made.
The webpage will have to wait a little more.

Jesus Reyes A.