Release of MSEide+MSEgui rev. 0.9b

Martin Schreiber
MSEide+MSEgui rev. 0.9b for FPC 2.0.4 is released:

http://mypage.bluewin.ch/msegui/

Martin

Re: Release of MSEide+MSEgui rev. 0.9b

Krishna-33
Hello Martin,

On 8/30/06, Martin Schreiber <[hidden email]> wrote:
> MSEide+MSEgui rev. 0.9b for FPC 2.0.4 is released:
>
> http://mypage.bluewin.ch/msegui/

The linux binary when run on Ubuntu 5.04, dies on startup with the
following message:

An unhandled exception occurred at $080AE63F :
egui : Invalid inputmanager tinternalapplication .
  $080AE63F
  $080AE76A
  $0805EA9F
  $0804C093
  $08164638
  $081B4B91
  $0804B85E

Cheers,
-Krishna
--
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty
to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble !

Re: Release of MSEide+MSEgui rev. 0.9b

Krishna-33
Correction:

It is Ubuntu 5.10 (Breezy)

-Krishna

On Wednesday 30 August 2006 18.04, Krishna wrote:

> The linux binary when run on Ubuntu 5.04, dies on startup with the
> following message:

> An unhandled exception occurred at $080AE63F :
> egui : Invalid inputmanager tinternalapplication .
>   $080AE63F
>   $080AE76A
>   $0805EA9F
>   $0804C093
>   $08164638
>   $081B4B91
>   $0804B85E

It means that XopenIM returned a nil pointer (no input method found).
I have no Ubuntu installation to check the issue, sorry.

Martin