Re: Clone the freepascal.org/contrib/ section...

Re: Clone the freepascal.org/contrib/ section...

CoLinux505

| I think that you can create such longer descriptions of contributed
| things in FPC wiki, [http://www.freepascal.org/wiki/]. On main page
| there is a link to "Contributed Units". Just follow it, create new page,
| and list there various pages describing contributed things. Then you can
| create whole pages dedicated to some particular contributed things.

Ahh I see now, in the actual wiki there are info regarding contributed units. I think the reason I couldn't
ever find these pages was because you have to log in. Does this wiki get indexed by the search engines like
google if there is login required?

I have been using the old freepascal website to download stuff, I didn't really know about the wiki. So
something must not be getting indexed.

Lars