Raspberry Pi

Gustavo Enrique Jimenez
Thank you very much to all Freepascal and Lazarus developers. Today I
was able to compile all my applications within "Raspberry Pi". I am
very happy. Many thanks to everyone for this amazing tool that you
gave to the world.

Gustavo

Re: Raspberry Pi

Fabio Luis Girardi
Hi Gustavo!

Can you build shared libraries with FPC and load it with another FPC program on RPi?

Thank you very much to all Freepascal and Lazarus developers. Today I
was able to compile all my applications within "Raspberry Pi". I am
very happy. Many thanks to everyone for this amazing tool that you
gave to the world.

Gustavo

The best regards,

Fabio Luis Girardi