RV: using Crt Functions inside a thread.

RV: using Crt Functions inside a thread.

josepascual (almudi)
Hi, Can anyone check this prj to see it's happening the same than me?

Hi,

I have a little program working with Crt units without problem. I have
change the print way form, I have pushing Crt Commands inen Fifo (GotoXY,
ClrScr, ClrEol, Write,...) and I have created a Thread class to pop this
commands to execute it. Problem seems to be cursor position in tty which
is not working okey perhaps for using threads? Is any funtion to
syncronizing tty each time is writing or changing cursor position? version
of compiler a compiling output,

Free Pascal Compiler version 2.0.0 [2005/05/15] for i386 Copyright (c)
1993-2005 by Florian Klaempfl Target OS: Linux for i386 Compiling test.dpr
Linking test_386 25 Lines compiled, 0.4 sec

I have attached an example in order to test it,

tia!

best regards.

ApilarCrt.pas (7K) Download Attachment
test.dpr (459 bytes) Download Attachment