Problem running make distclean Win x86 trunk

Problem running make distclean Win x86 trunk

Reinier Olislagers
Anybody else see this problem with fpc trunk?

Windows x86 fpc; using fpcup tried to compile with -gh -gl -O- -OoNO

Part of the output at
http://pastebin.ca/2291475

Same results if I manually run
C:\development\fpcbootstrap\make.exe
"FPC=C:\development\fpcbootstrap\ppc386.exe"
"--directory=C:\development\fpctrunk" "UPXPROG=echo" "COPYTREE=echo"
"distclean"

Thanks,
Reinier

Re: Problem running make distclean Win x86 trunk

Jonas Maebe-2

On 11 Dec 2012, at 17:29, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

> Anybody else see this problem with fpc trunk?
>
> Windows x86 fpc; using fpcup tried to compile with -gh -gl -O- -OoNO
>
> Part of the output at
> http://pastebin.ca/2291475

What exactly is the problem? I only see that fpmake appears to have some memory leaks. The cleaning itself seems to complete successfully.

On 11-12-2012 17:35, Jonas Maebe wrote:

> On 11 Dec 2012, at 17:29, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
>
>> Anybody else see this problem with fpc trunk?
>>
>> Windows x86 fpc; using fpcup tried to compile with -gh -gl -O- -OoNO
>>
>> Part of the output at
>> http://pastebin.ca/2291475
>
> What exactly is the problem? I only see that fpmake appears to have some memory leaks. The cleaning itself seems to complete successfully.

Well, it's a huge memory leak then. It keeps spitting out errors at
least for a minute, thereby blocking the rest of the build (batch
script/fpcup etc).

Presumably I could build fpmake without -gh then set it to read only...
but that's a rather shoddy workaround I'd think.

Re: Problem running make distclean Win x86 trunk

anatolamike
What's the difference between x64 and x86?

DJs Chicago
dj services Chicago

Re: Problem running make distclean Win x86 trunk

Reinier Olislagers
On 11-12-2012 17:35, Jonas Maebe wrote:

> On 11 Dec 2012, at 17:29, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
>
>> Anybody else see this problem with fpc trunk?
>>
>> Windows x86 fpc; using fpcup tried to compile with -gh -gl -O- -OoNO
>>
>> Part of the output at
>> http://pastebin.ca/2291475
>
> What exactly is the problem? I only see that fpmake appears to have some memory leaks. The cleaning itself seems to complete successfully.

Plugged one leak; diff in

Reinier