Path library

"Fabrício F. Kammer"
Hi all,

I'm testing the synapse library but I've a problem: I need to copy all
files of the synapse library together with my project files.

How can I set the path on FPC/Lazarus to all projects looking for the
units of the synapse without I copy the files on my project folder?

Regards,

Fabrício F. Kammer
Conchal/SP/Brazil

Re: Path library

Mattias Gaertner
On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:48:31 -0300
"Fabrício F. Kammer" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm testing the synapse library but I've a problem: I need to copy
> all files of the synapse library together with my project files.
>
> How can I set the path on FPC/Lazarus to all projects looking for the
> units of the synapse without I copy the files on my project folder?

AFAIK synapse comes with a lazarus package.
source/lib/synapselaz.lpk

Re: Path library

"Fabrício F. Kammer"
Thanks Mattias, I'll see this