Past list archives

Urbansound
Hi,

I have just joined the fpc Pascal list.  I have looked over the guiedlines and thank you for providing the list service.

I saw a link on the mailman signup list that pointed to past archives, but this link did not operate.  I like to look over archives so that I don't post redundant questions.

Is there an active link for the archives that works, or who would I contact to report the link, so it may be fixed?

Thank you in advance.

Mike

Re: Past list archives

Jonas Maebe

On 25 May 2005, at 14:47, Mike's Mail wrote:

> Is there an active link for the archives that works, or who would I
> contact to report the link, so it may be fixed?

Yes, working links can be found on http://www.freepascal.org/
maillist.html

Jonas

PS: please turn off html posting in your mail client, it causes your
posts to be held for approval (because the rule that stops such mails
it also stops all viruses I know of)

Re: Past list archives

Gerhard Scholz
Sorry,

that list mentioned below:

    http://www.freepascal.org/mailist.html

is dead.

(Objekt nicht gefunden! Der angeforderte URL konnte auf dem Server nicht
gefunden werden.)

Greetings

Gerhard

> On 25 May 2005, at 14:47, Mike's Mail wrote:
>
> > Is there an active link for the archives that works, or who would I
> > contact to report the link, so it may be fixed?
>
> Yes, working links can be found on http://www.freepascal.org/
> maillist.html
>

> Jonas
>
> PS: please turn off html posting in your mail client, it causes your
> posts to be held for approval (because the rule that stops such mails
> it also stops all viruses I know of)

Re: Past list archives

Vincent Snijders
Gerhard Scholz wrote: