Pascal-Compiler under Linux

Thomas Zastrow
Hello,

I try to write a little article about Pascal-programming under Linux. As
I now, Kylix, FPC and the GNU Pascal Compiler can be used to develope
Pascal-applications under Linux. Are there any more working
Pascal-Compiler for Linux?

Thanx,

Tom

Re: Pascal-Compiler under Linux

Marco van de Voort

> I try to write a little article about Pascal-programming under Linux. As
> I now, Kylix, FPC and the GNU Pascal Compiler can be used to develope
> Pascal-applications under Linux. Are there any more working
> Pascal-Compiler for Linux?

Afaik no maintained ones.

Virtual Pascal (which stopped development) has an half finished port.

Maybe some smaller ones, see also the canonical pascal compiler list:

http://www.pascaland.org/pascall.htm

Re: Pascal-Compiler under Linux

Klaus Hartnegg
> Hello,
>
> I try to write a little article about Pascal-programming under Linux. As I
> now, Kylix, FPC and the GNU Pascal Compiler

Have a look at Lazarus http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/
Lazarus is for FreePascal what Delphi or Kylix is for TurboPascal.