Offline documentation for Extra Packages

Offline documentation for Extra Packages

Andi Purwito
Dear pascalholics,
Where i can download offline doc about extra packages such as ncurses, gtk, etc.
Thanks

Re: Offline documentation for Extra Packages

Jonas Maebe-2

On 2 aug 2006, at 05:39, Andi Purwito wrote:

> Where i can download offline doc about extra packages such as
> ncurses, gtk, etc.

These are Pascal interfaces to C packages. In general there is no
Pascal documentation available. However, since they are straight
translations the C documentation should apply almost literally to the
Pascal versions.

Re: Offline documentation for Extra Packages

Marc Santhoff
Am Mittwoch, den 02.08.2006, 13:41 +0200 schrieb Jonas Maebe:
> On 2 aug 2006, at 05:39, Andi Purwito wrote:
>
> > Where i can download offline doc about extra packages such as
> > ncurses, gtk, etc.
>
> These are Pascal interfaces to C packages. In general there is no
> Pascal documentation available. However, since they are straight
> translations the C documentation should apply almost literally to the
> Pascal versions.

But there *is* a tutorial for using GTK+ and Pascal written by Florian
Klämpfl and Michael van Canneyt from September 2000.

It's only that I don't know where it's located. ;)

HTH,
Marc