Object-oriented file (path) handling library

Object-oriented file (path) handling library

etrusco
Hello,

is there something simliar to Java's java.io.File or java.nio.Path for
FPC? Google makes me think there isn't...

Best regards,
Flávio

Re: Object-oriented file (path) handling library

Free Pascal - General mailing list
> is there something simliar to Java's java.io.File or java.nio.Path for
FPC? Google makes me think there isn't...

No, there isn't. Welcome to hybrid paradigm programming language. It's not
difficult to make an OO wrapper for File* SysUtils functions or even the
classic ones in System unit, though.

--
Sent from: http://free-pascal-general.1045716.n5.nabble.com/