OT: (y) WAS: [fpc-pascal] How to stop a HttpApp via request?

OT: (y) WAS: [fpc-pascal] How to stop a HttpApp via request?

etrusco

>> Worked like a charm. Thank you very much Michael! (y)
>

> What does (y) mean ?

LOL I was puzzled too. And found a "funny" topic in Yahoo Answers :-o
But in the end found it's a shortcut for Thumbs Up in Microsoft Messenger.

-Flávio

Re: OT: (y) WAS: [fpc-pascal] How to stop a HttpApp via request?

Michael Van Canneyt

On Sun, 6 Oct 2013, Flávio Etrusco wrote:

>>> Worked like a charm. Thank you very much Michael! (y)
>>

>> What does (y) mean ?
>
> LOL I was puzzled too. And found a "funny" topic in Yahoo Answers :-o
> But in the end found it's a shortcut for Thumbs Up in Microsoft Messenger.

Well, it clearly shows my age :)

Re: OT: (y) WAS: [fpc-pascal] How to stop a HttpApp via request?

Sven Barth-2

Am 06.10.2013 18:44 schrieb "Michael Van Canneyt" <[hidden email]>:

>>> What does (y) mean ?
>>

>> LOL I was puzzled too. And found a "funny" topic in Yahoo Answers :-o
>> But in the end found it's a shortcut for Thumbs Up in Microsoft Messenger.
>

> Well, it clearly shows my age :)

I don't think that has something to do with age. I didn't know it either. But then I don't use Microsoft Messenger...

Re: OT: (y) WAS: [fpc-pascal] How to stop a HttpApp via request?

silvioprog

(y)

--
Silvio Clécio