OT: what happened with the Lazarus mailing list?

OT: what happened with the Lazarus mailing list?

Lubos Pintes
Hello,
I don't know if the problem is somewhere on my side, but the latest
message in Lazarus mailing list on gmane.org is from November 17.
I also looked into web archive and the situation is the same. And I am
unable to find more information about what happened.
Also tried to subscribe, but no reply from the server. So what happened?
Thanks!

Re: OT: what happened with the Lazarus mailing list?

Giuliano Colla

Il 25/11/2017 09:29, Lubos Pintes ha scritto:
> I don't know if the problem is somewhere on my side, but the latest
> message in Lazarus mailing list on gmane.org is from November 17.

Same here. I'm subscribed to the Lazarus mailing list, but last message
i got is of nov 17, 10:23.

Giuliano

Re: OT: what happened with the Lazarus mailing list?

vojtech.cihak

I can confirm. I sent one mail 21-st November to Laz. ML and the second today at ~19:30 and they are not in my mailbox.

V.

Il 25/11/2017 09:29, Lubos Pintes ha scritto:
> I don't know if the problem is somewhere on my side, but the latest
> message in Lazarus mailing list on gmane.org is from November 17.

Same here. I'm subscribed to the Lazarus mailing list, but last message
i got is of nov 17, 10:23.

Giuliano

Re: OT: what happened with the Lazarus mailing list?

Marc Weustink-2
On 25-11-2017 09:29, Lubos Pintes wrote:
> Hello,
> I don't know if the problem is somewhere on my side, but the latest
> message in Lazarus mailing list on gmane.org is from November 17.
> I also looked into web archive and the situation is the same. And I am
> unable to find more information about what happened.
> Also tried to subscribe, but no reply from the server. So what happened?

Somehow mailman refused to distribute the mails. After a reboot is
picked up its task :)

Marc