[OT] syntax diagrams in the reference guide

[OT] syntax diagrams in the reference guide

Marc Santhoff
Hi,

I'd like to ask:

Is there any tool for creating the syntax diagrams shown in the
reference guide?

If yes, which one and where can I get it?

TIA,
Marc

Re: [OT] syntax diagrams in the reference guide

leledumbo
Administrator
> Is there any tool for creating the syntax diagrams shown in the
reference guide?

Yes (if not, how can they have it there?)

AFAIK, it's all just .tex files. I'm not really sure, just download fpcbuild from the ftp. It contains source code for the documentation. Or you can use Dia (perhaps).

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008, Marc Santhoff wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to ask:
>
> Is there any tool for creating the syntax diagrams shown in the
> reference guide?

I used LaTeX ?

Or did  you mean a graphical tool ? I've never found one, but then
I never looked very hard.

Am Samstag, den 20.12.2008, 12:39 +0100 schrieb Michael Van Canneyt:

> On Sat, 20 Dec 2008, Marc Santhoff wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to ask:
> >
> > Is there any tool for creating the syntax diagrams shown in the
> > reference guide?
>
> I used LaTeX ?

Interesting.

> Or did  you mean a graphical tool ? I've never found one, but then
> I never looked very hard.

I was thinking you would, yes. I didn't know that LaTeX can do graphs
out of the box without the use of external tools.

Thanks,
Marc