OT: ObjectPascal Operating System

Adem
Hi all,

Some of you may have heard of PetROS, an Object Pascal
Operating System written by a guy called Peter of
Trumpet Software International Pty Ltd., (Tasmania, AU)
--yes, the same guys that gave us Trumpet WinSock
when Windows did not have it.

You might like to read about PetrOS here

http://www.petros-project.com/pages/info.htm
http://www.petros-project.com/pages/petros-faq.html

Due to various reasons (unrelated to PetrOS itself)
development of PetrOS has, it seems, ceased for the
past couple of years. Which, I think, is a great loss
as it was the only OOP OS  that came so close to being
useable.

The good news is, there is a new effort started by
the same guy who wrote it; it is at

http://groups.google.com.au/group/OPascal-OS

It is in its early stages, very early stages, and I
hope some of you guys will join in to help expand and
enrich Object Pascal space into operating system level.

Re: OT: ObjectPascal Operating System

Skybuck@home.nl
Seems interesting...

But how could anybody help... if the source code is not available ??

Bye,
  Skybuck ;)