[OT] Mime attachments

Angelo Bertolli
Does anyone else here use thunderbird?  Everytime I get a digest all of
the attachments in thunderbird crowd out the main window so I can't read
anything.  Is there any way I can make it stop doing that?

Angelo

Re: [OT] Mime attachments

Bugzilla from elio@mixtk.com
Use KMAIL. :)

El Dom 24 Jul 2005 11:59, Angelo Bertolli escribió:

> Does anyone else here use thunderbird?  Everytime I get a digest all of
> the attachments in thunderbird crowd out the main window so I can't read
> anything.  Is there any way I can make it stop doing that?
>
> Angelo

Re: [OT] Mime attachments

Bernhard Steffen
I'm using Thunderbird as well, but not the digest form of free pascal
mailing list. Works pretty good for me. Try using to receive each
posting separately instead of a "blob" of digest - thus giving you the
advantage of using the tree structure view of a subject thread. (each
subject with every reply gets shown as a separate tree by Thunderbird,
if you choose so.) For changing digest form see the link below.

HTH
Bernhard