No breakpoint capability

John Youngquist-2
I updated to FPC 3.0.4 and can't get breakpoints to work.

I get a "can't set breakpoint message" on all lines.

I am in debug mode and have "generate debug information" enabled.

This all worked fine in the previous version. I have searched all the
documentation

I can find and can't even find the word breakpoint. What am I missing?

thanks JY

Re: No breakpoint capability

Christo Crause
On Sat, 2018-08-25 at 10:56 -0400, john youngquist wrote:

> I updated to FPC 3.0.4 and can't get breakpoints to work.
>
> I get a "can't set breakpoint message" on all lines.
>
> I am in debug mode and have "generate debug information" enabled.
>
> This all worked fine in the previous version. I have searched all theĀ
> documentation
>
> I can find and can't even find the word breakpoint. What am I missing?

I assume you are using Lazarus? What do you see in the Debug Output window
when you get the message above?