Nice website

Mattias Gaertner
:)

Re: Nice website

Bartek-9
Mattias Gaertner schrieb:
> :)
>
> Mattias

Indeed, kudos to the people that made it.

Re: Nice website

Alexandre Leclerc
Indeed, very nice work.

(The lines /// in the header/menu makes it hard to read; but this is
actually the only thing I would dare to make a comment on. I do not
want to complain for the great job that has been done. But if the
author reads this; plainer/softer is better; I talked to someone else
and he told me that it was hard to read also.)

Best regards.

2006/6/27, bartek <[hidden email]>:

> Mattias Gaertner schrieb:
> > :)
> >
> > Mattias
> >

> Indeed, kudos to the people that made it.

Alexandre Leclerc

Re: Nice website

Tony Pelton
On 6/27/06, Mattias Gaertner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> :)
>
> Mattias

i love it !

great job to those involved !

Tony

--
X-SA user ? 0.5.1 is out !
XData 0.1 for X-SA is out !

RE: Nice website

Jeff Pohlmeyer
Yes, much better!
I had not even looked at it till now.

One suggestion: I think the sentence about the M680 should
be moved to the end of the first paragraph. Finish telling
me about what you do support first. I'm only on the second
sentence of the entire website, and already they're telling
me what the old compiler does that the new one doesn't.

Other than that, it looks great!

 - Jeff

Re: RE: Nice website

Florian Klämpfl
Jeff Pohlmeyer wrote:
> Yes, much better!
> I had not even looked at it till now.
>
> One suggestion: I think the sentence about the M680 should
> be moved to the end of the first paragraph. Finish telling
> me about what you do support first. I'm only on the second
> sentence of the entire website, and already they're telling
> me what the old compiler does that the new one doesn't.

Agreed :)

> Other than that, it looks great!
>

> - Jeff

Re: RE: Nice website

Micha Nelissen
Jeff Pohlmeyer wrote:
> One suggestion: I think the sentence about the M680 should
> be moved to the end of the first paragraph. Finish telling
> me about what you do support first. I'm only on the second
> sentence of the entire website, and already they're telling
> me what the old compiler does that the new one doesn't.

Good point. Thanks, fixed.

Micha

Re: RE: Nice website

Rodrigo Palhano

What website are you talking about ?

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 04:15:07 -0300, Florian Klaempfl
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Jeff Pohlmeyer wrote:
>> Yes, much better!
>> I had not even looked at it till now.
>>
>> One suggestion: I think the sentence about the M680 should
>> be moved to the end of the first paragraph. Finish telling
>> me about what you do support first. I'm only on the second
>> sentence of the entire website, and already they're telling
>> me what the old compiler does that the new one doesn't.
>
> Agreed :)
>

>> Other than that, it looks great!
>>

>> - Jeff

Rodrigo Palhano

Re: RE: Nice website

Alexandre Leclerc

http://www.freepascal.org/

--
Alexandre Leclerc

Re: RE: Nice website

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, Rodrigo Palhano wrote:

> What website are you talking about ?

http://www.freepascal.org/

Re: RE: Nice website

Rodrigo Palhano
Clean fast and tableless, i like it.

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:35:56 -0300, Michael Van Canneyt
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, Rodrigo Palhano wrote:
>

>> What website are you talking about ?
>
> http://www.freepascal.org/
>
> Michael.

Rodrigo Palhano

Re: RE: Nice website

Rimgaudas Laucius
Yes, this website is much better.
But i do not like design of top menu (especialy highlighting and i suggest
you to set mininum width for it).

> On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:35:56 -0300, Michael Van Canneyt
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, Rodrigo Palhano wrote:
>>

>>> What website are you talking about ?
>>
>> http://www.freepascal.org/
>>
>> Michael.

> Rodrigo Palhano

Re: RE: Nice website

Jesus Reyes

> But i do not like design of top menu (especialy highlighting and i suggest
> you to set mininum width for it).

Nice, but a question, why is the menu on the right side?. After years and
years of looking web pages one get uset to look at whatever the second
column content is, as a result people are now found to be looking at the
menu instead of the content :P. One can get used to it?, yes sure but out of
curiosity (and I would like to think that there is some kind of good reason
also) just .... why?

Btw as mantis now have more space to show content, it looks better now :D.

Jesus Reyes A.

Re: RE: Nice website

Graeme Geldenhuys-2
On 6/29/06, Jesús Reyes A. <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Nice, but a question, why is the menu on the right side?. After years and
> years of looking web pages one get uset to look at whatever the second

If you are using Mozilla Firefox, do the following...
  View -> Page Style -> Nav-Left

This will move the menu's to the left.  I am no graphics artist, but I
think it looks better on the right.

Re[2]: RE: Nice website

Пётр Косаревский
> This will move the menu's to the left.  I am no graphics artist, but I
> think it looks better on the right.
> Regards,
>   - Graeme -

Yes, website looks new and polished.

I personally prefer darker-softer colors that were there before, but it is definitely great, that someone does change the design: it makes the website alive.

Re: RE: Nice website

Alexandre Leclerc
Oh yeah! :) A good thing you told it; I would have never know.

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> If you are using Mozilla Firefox, do the following...
>  View -> Page Style -> Nav-Left

Do you also know a way for it to remember this choice for a website ? At
least, it doesn't remember for me.

Micha

Re: RE: Nice website

Graeme Geldenhuys-2
It doesn't remember that setting for me as well.  The only thing I can
think of, is if the website used cookies to store the pagestyle for
the user.  I am no web programmer, so don't take my word for it.  :)

On 6/29/06, Micha Nelissen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Do you also know a way for it to remember this choice for a website ? At
> least, it doesn't remember for me.
>
> Micha

Re: RE: Nice website

Micha Nelissen
Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> It doesn't remember that setting for me as well.  The only thing I can
> think of, is if the website used cookies to store the pagestyle for
> the user.  I am no web programmer, so don't take my word for it.  :)

That's a hack IMHO, and can only work for dynamic websites. The main
freepascal page is static html.

Micha