New homepage and documentation for TSqlite3Dataset

New homepage and documentation for TSqlite3Dataset

Luiz Americo Pereira Camara
I updated the sqlite4fpc homepage adding documentation and some tutorials.

As a bonus i also added some features.

See http://www.geocities.com/camara_luiz/

Luiz

TSqlite3Dataset

JK Smith at Grid-Sky

Luiz,

Good work. How thread safe is your code? Tried any blob fields?

Thanks,
James

Re: TSqlite3Dataset

Luiz Americo Pereira Camara-2
JK Smith at Grid-Sky wrote:

> Luiz,
>
> Good work. How thread safe is your code?

I don't have deep knowledge in thread programming so i can't answer
that. The only thing i know about thread safe is that is bad to use
global variables. TSqlite3Dataset does not uses.

If someones knows some flaw in this area please warn me.

> Tried any blob fields?

Currently only memo is supported. BLOB is a planned feature to be
present in the next major fpc release.

Luiz.