NSTextStorage.paragraphs

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
Hello,

https://developer.apple.com/reference/appkit/nstextstorage/1525943-paragraphs?language=objc

It seams to be a simple NSArray, or isn't it?

But is a property. I guess that every property can be mapped to a
set<property> and a <property> set of functions, although I am not
sure. So something like this:

function paragraphs: NSArray; message 'paragraphs';

I am just wondering why it isn't added in the default bindings and how
to add it myself.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

Re: NSTextStorage.paragraphs

Ryan Joseph
I don’t know where that’s declared and I can’t find it in NSTextStorage.h for the 10.12 SDK even. Confusing...

it should be:

function paragraphs: NSArray; message 'paragraphs’;

like you said because it’s “copy” there is no setter but if there were it would be:

procedure setParagraphs (value: NSArray); message ‘setParagraphs:’;

That format is followed for all properties and how they are parsed when they do exist in headers.