Multiple enumerators per class

Mattias Gaertner
Hi all,

I found the Wiki page about the new for-in loop and found a
misinformation. It stated wrongly that it is not possible to
have multiple enumerators per class. It even gave a proposal
for a new feature that did not add anything new.

I added an example how to add a second enumerator to a class:

http://wiki.freepascal.org/for-in_loop#Multiple_enumerators_for_one_class

IMO the proposal was misleading so I deleted it. I hope this is
ok. If not, I will restore it.

Re: Multiple enumerators per class

etrusco
On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 6:37 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I found the Wiki page about the new for-in loop and found a
> misinformation. It stated wrongly that it is not possible to
> have multiple enumerators per class. It even gave a proposal
> for a new feature that did not add anything new.
>
> I added an example how to add a second enumerator to a class:
>
> http://wiki.freepascal.org/for-in_loop#Multiple_enumerators_for_one_class
>
> IMO the proposal was misleading so I deleted it. I hope this is
> ok. If not, I will restore it.
>

> Mattias

How can you use multiple enumerators? I searched it recently and only
found that wiki page ;-)

Best regards,
Flávio

Re: Multiple enumerators per class

Mattias Gaertner
On Thu, 15 Sep 2011 18:52:30 -0300
Flávio Etrusco <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 6:37 PM, Mattias Gaertner
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I found the Wiki page about the new for-in loop and found a
> > misinformation. It stated wrongly that it is not possible to
> > have multiple enumerators per class. It even gave a proposal
> > for a new feature that did not add anything new.
> >
> > I added an example how to add a second enumerator to a class:
> >
> > http://wiki.freepascal.org/for-in_loop#Multiple_enumerators_for_one_class
> >
> > IMO the proposal was misleading so I deleted it. I hope this is
> > ok. If not, I will restore it.
> >

> > Mattias
>
> How can you use multiple enumerators? I searched it recently and only
> found that wiki page ;-)

That's why I added the example. ;)

Re: Multiple enumerators per class

Paul Ishenin-2
16.09.2011 5:37, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I found the Wiki page about the new for-in loop and found a
> misinformation. It stated wrongly that it is not possible to
> have multiple enumerators per class. It even gave a proposal
> for a new feature that did not add anything new.
>
> I added an example how to add a second enumerator to a class:
>
> http://wiki.freepascal.org/for-in_loop#Multiple_enumerators_for_one_class
>
> IMO the proposal was misleading so I deleted it. I hope this is
> ok. If not, I will restore it.
The idea was to have multiple enumerators without creating a dummy class
for each new.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.