{$Mode Delph} usage

Can I mix the FPC Compiler Mode (between ObjFPC and Delphi)  in a
single project, but different unit files.

Example:
I am using an OPF framework where all units have {$Mode Delphi}
declared, but my project that uses that framework (via compiled .ppu
files only) uses {$Mode ObjFPC}.  The OPF framework is shared by
Delphi developers, so the ObjFPC mode creates less IFDEF's in the
code.

So far it looks like everything is working fine, I just wanted to
confirm that it wouldn't have some hidden side effects later.

Regards,
  Graeme.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Re: {$Mode Delph} usage

Jonas Maebe-2

On 13 jul 2006, at 11:29, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> Can I mix the FPC Compiler Mode (between ObjFPC and Delphi)  in a
> single project, but different unit files.

Yes, no problem.