Missing error-Inforamtions

Anfänger
When compiling a newly entered program, my Free Pascal does no more indicate me, where there is a error and what kind of a error there is, like "undefined Indiator" or so. When I started with Pascal, the compilear did that. How can I get these Informations again?

Thanks for your Answer.

Re: Missing error-Inforamtions

Michael Van Canneyt

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009, Anfänger wrote:

> When compiling a newly entered program, my Free Pascal does no more indicate
> me, where there is a error and what kind of a error there is, like
> "undefined Indiator" or so. When I started with Pascal, the compilear did
> that. How can I get these Informations again?

How do you compile ? Command line ? Text-mode IDE ? Lazarus ?

Errors are normally always shown.

Michael.

> Thanks for your Answer.

Re: Missing error-Inforamtions

Tomas Hajny
On Tue, December 15, 2009 14:03, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Dec 2009, Anfänger wrote:
>

>> When compiling a newly entered program, my Free Pascal does no more
>> indicate
>> me, where there is a error and what kind of a error there is, like
>> "undefined Indiator" or so. When I started with Pascal, the compilear
>> did
>> that. How can I get these Informations again?
>
> How do you compile ? Command line ? Text-mode IDE ? Lazarus ?
>
> Errors are normally always shown.

Based on delayed delivery of the original e-mail (and partly confirmed by
brief check of the subscribed addresses), I suspect that the original
poster is not subscribed to the list (although he unfortunately didn't
mention it in his e-mail). I included him in Cc: of this message.

Tomas

Re: Missing error-Inforamtions

Jonas Maebe-2

On 15 Dec 2009, at 15:56, Tomas Hajny wrote:

> Based on delayed delivery of the original e-mail (and partly
> confirmed by
> brief check of the subscribed addresses), I suspect that the original
> poster is not subscribed to the list (although he unfortunately didn't
> mention it in his e-mail). I included him in Cc: of this message.

The message was posted via Nabble, so I guess that he follows the list
via their web interface.