Mapping Cairo pixmap to FPC Bitmap and back

Mapping Cairo pixmap to FPC Bitmap and back

Giuliano Colla
Could anyone more knowledgeable than me point me in the right direction
to find how a Cairo pixmap maps into a FPC Bitmap, and possibly to some
existing code for doing the trick of converting from the one to the
other, thus saving me hours of searching?

Thanks in advance for any hint.

Giuliano

Re: Mapping Cairo pixmap to FPC Bitmap and back

Luiz Americo Pereira Camara