Mantis/Bugtracker registrations fixed

Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR)
Hi,

We had numerous reports over the past few weeks, that the FPC/Lazarus
Bugtracker registration verification was broken. Thanks to the work of
Michael van Canneyt, it should be fixed now.

If you had trouble creating a bugtracker account in the last few weeks,
please try again now.

Charlie

Re: [fpc-devel] Mantis/Bugtracker registrations fixed

Martin Friebe
On 31/05/2017 15:50, Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We had numerous reports over the past few weeks, that the FPC/Lazarus
> Bugtracker registration verification was broken. Thanks to the work of
> Michael van Canneyt, it should be fixed now.
>
> If you had trouble creating a bugtracker account in the last few weeks,
> please try again now.

Hi it seems there are still problems, maybe just for individual users...
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=36888.msg248016#msg248016