Linux device driver

Carsten Bager
"Can I program a Linux device driver with FPC?" This question was
asked 3 years ago. The answer was "In theory it is possible, you
would have to write a 'kernel-rtl'" (Michael Van Canneyt).
Has there been any development in this area?

Carsten

Re: Linux device driver

Michael Van Canneyt

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, Carsten Bager wrote:

> "Can I program a Linux device driver with FPC?" This question was
> asked 3 years ago. The answer was "In theory it is possible, you
> would have to write a 'kernel-rtl'" (Michael Van Canneyt).
> Has there been any development in this area?

No. Operating systems have been written in FPC, but no-one has
written a device driver for Linux yet. (to my knowledge, that is)