Linux-Sparc Port of FPC 2.0.4

Wolfe, Robert-2
Good afternoon all!  Just signed up for the list to let everyone know
that I have built version 2.0.4 of FPC for the Sparc-Linux platform.  If
anyone would be interested in getting their hands on this, please let me
know.

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.

Re: Linux-Sparc Port of FPC 2.0.4

Michael Van Canneyt

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Wolfe, Robert wrote:

> Good afternoon all!  Just signed up for the list to let everyone know
> that I have built version 2.0.4 of FPC for the Sparc-Linux platform.  If
> anyone would be interested in getting their hands on this, please let me
> know.

Can you make an install tarball for it, so we can put it on the website ?

RE: Linux-Sparc Port of FPC 2.0.4

Wolfe, Robert-2

Sure.

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.

Re: Linux-Sparc Port of FPC 2.0.4

Mark Morgan Lloyd-5
"Wolfe, Robert" wrote:

> Good afternoon all!  Just signed up for the list to let everyone know
> that I have built version 2.0.4 of FPC for the Sparc-Linux platform.  If
> anyone would be interested in getting their hands on this, please let me
> know.

Well done that man :-)  Were you able to get the debugger working with the fp
IDE? That's where I ground to a halt when I was working on this in the first
half of August- since then I've had to spend time on other things.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk