Lazarus Mailing list down?

Torsten Bonde Christiansen
Hi All.

I haven't gotten any mails on the Lazarus mailing list since 31/03-2018
- and the two mails I sent today doesn't seem to have gone through.

Kind regards,
Torsten.

Re: Lazarus Mailing list down?

Michael Van Canneyt

On Tue, 3 Apr 2018, Torsten Bonde Christiansen wrote:

> Hi All.
>
> I haven't gotten any mails on the Lazarus mailing list since 31/03-2018
> - and the two mails I sent today doesn't seem to have gone through.

I have the same problem.

Re: Lazarus Mailing list down?

wkitty42
On 04/03/2018 07:00 AM, Torsten Bonde Christiansen wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> I haven't gotten any mails on the Lazarus mailing list since 31/03-2018 - and
> the two mails I sent today doesn't seem to have gone through.

this one seems to have made the trip just fine...