Is there any pascal interface to TensorFlow or other neural network tools?

Is there any pascal interface to TensorFlow or other neural network tools?

Dennis
or even neural network libraries written in Pascal?

I know there are many python interfaces/libraries but I hope to use
Pascal entirely so that I don't have to run a python server along side
my Free Pascal program.

Or, is it possible to call python from Free pascal?

If not, in the worst case, I have to write  python tcp/ip server to
accepts commands from (and send back results to ) my FPC program.

Dennis

Re: Is there any pascal interface to TensorFlow or other neural network tools?

Michael Van Canneyt

On Sat, 28 Oct 2017, Dennis wrote:

> or even neural network libraries written in Pascal?
>
> I know there are many python interfaces/libraries but I hope to use
> Pascal entirely so that I don't have to run a python server along side
> my Free Pascal program.
>
> Or, is it possible to call python from Free pascal?
>
> If not, in the worst case, I have to write  python tcp/ip server to
> accepts commands from (and send back results to ) my FPC program.

Tensorflow has a C library interface, the c_api.h header can be easily
translated with h2pas.

https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow/blob/master/tensorflow/c/c_api.h

I did a quick run, it translates quite well.

Re: Is there any pascal interface to TensorFlow or other neural network tools?

> or even neural network libraries written in Pascal?

Try contacting schuler in Lazarus forum.

--
Sent from: http://free-pascal-general.1045716.n5.nabble.com/

Re: Is there any pascal interface to TensorFlow or other neural network tools?

Dennis Poon

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Oct 2017, Dennis wrote:
>
>> or even neural network libraries written in Pascal?
>>
>> I know there are many python interfaces/libraries but I hope to use
>> Pascal entirely so that I don't have to run a python server along
>> side my Free Pascal program.
>>
>> Or, is it possible to call python from Free pascal?
>>
>> If not, in the worst case, I have to write  python tcp/ip server to
>> accepts commands from (and send back results to ) my FPC program.
>
> Tensorflow has a C library interface, the c_api.h header can be easily
> translated with h2pas.
>
> https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow/blob/master/tensorflow/c/c_api.h
>
> I did a quick run, it translates quite well.
>
> Michael.

That's good news. Thanks a lot.

Re: Is there any pascal interface to TensorFlow or other neural network tools?

schuler
"> or even neural network libraries written in Pascal?
Try contacting schuler in Lazarus forum. "

Hello, this is schuler!!!

You can find the most recent project update here:
https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,39049.0.html

There are many neural network layers (convolution, maxpool, concat, full
connect, local connect, ...) on 1D, 2D and 3D plus initialization functions
(uniform, Glorot, He, LeCun). Although the OpenCL implementation is still
cooking, the AVX implementation rocks.

schuler wrote:

> "> or even neural network libraries written in Pascal?
> Try contacting schuler in Lazarus forum. "
>
> Hello, this is schuler!!!
>
> You can find the most recent project update here:
> https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,39049.0.html
>
> There are many neural network layers (convolution, maxpool, concat, full
> connect, local connect, ...) on 1D, 2D and 3D plus initialization functions
> (uniform, Glorot, He, LeCun). Although the OpenCL implementation is still
> cooking, the AVX implementation rocks.

Thanks.

Dennis