Is there a way to interact with this list via the Web?

Is there a way to interact with this list via the Web?

vasudevram
Sorry, forgot to put the subject line earlier, so re-sending.

On 7/14/16, Vasudev Ram <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> Is there a way to interact with this list via the Web?
>
> By interact, I mean, both read and post messages.
>
> I have seen the main page for the list, where one can subscribe, etc.
> and do know that there are archives. But archives are only for
> reading, and not in a convenient format like a NNTP  newsreader or
> email client.
>
> Is there any way (including third-party, such as Gmane or similar
> tools), by which one can both read messages from, and write messages
> to, the list, via the Web ?
>
> Thanks,
> Vasudev Ram - Dancing Bison Enterprises
> - Python, C, Linux, databases, open source, ...
> - Web site: https://vasudevram.github.io

Re: Is there a way to interact with this list via the Web?

vasudevram
Thank you.

--
Vasudev Ram - Dancing Bison Enterprises
- Python, C, Linux, databases, open source, ...
- Web site: https://vasudevram.github.io
- Blog: http://jugad2.blogspot.com
- Blog subscribe:
https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=Jugad2-VasudevRamOnSoftwareInnovation&loc=en_US
About: http://jugad2.blogspot.in/p/about-vasudev-ram.html
ActiveState Code recipes:
https://code.activestate.com/recipes/users/4173351

Re: Is there a way to interact with this list via the Web?

leledumbo
Administrator

Alternatively (if you prefer forum-like interface): http://free-pascal-general.1045716.n5.nabble.com/

Vasudev Ram <vasudevram@...> writes:

> Thank you.

> > http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.compilers.free-pascal.general
> >

> > Jonas

Please ignore.

Testing posting to the list via the Gmane gateway.