Increasing Image Resolution with Neural Networks

Increasing Image Resolution with Neural Networks

schuler
Hello,
To whom might be interested, I've just recorded a video showing how to increase image resolution using free pascal:

I consider this as a step in the project as this is the first time an image generative neural network and it's supporting API is added.

More info about the project can be found here:

In the case that this message falls outside of the scope of this list, please let me know. I have a tendency of typing/speaking too much about artificial intelligence.

Wish everyone happy new coding in the new year !!!