Include files

Mark Morgan Lloyd-5
Does FPC have any restriction on where in a unit an include file may be
inserted?

I was looking at a program last night that's currently compiled by TP and Delphi
which eventually I'd like to be compatible with FPC/Lazarus. Customisation is
simplified if fragments can be moved into an include file- specifically, parts
of an enumeration, command parser and a case statement- but while Delphi
appeared happy with an include file in the middle of a procedure TP wasn't.

Obviously knowing whether FTC has any restrictions on this influences what I do
with my code.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk

Re: Include files

Bugzilla from daniel.mantione@freepascal.org

Op Thu, 28 Dec 2006, schreef Mark Morgan Lloyd:

> Does FPC have any restriction on where in a unit an include file may be
> inserted?
>
> I was looking at a program last night that's currently compiled by TP and Delphi
> which eventually I'd like to be compatible with FPC/Lazarus. Customisation is
> simplified if fragments can be moved into an include file- specifically, parts
> of an enumeration, command parser and a case statement- but while Delphi
> appeared happy with an include file in the middle of a procedure TP wasn't.
>
> Obviously knowing whether FTC has any restrictions on this influences what I do
> with my code.
FPC should have no limitations regarding include files.

Daniƫl