IDE fp

guido ursoleo
Dear list,
i've a problem with the output of IDE freepascal ( command fp ).
I've linux installed and gnome terminal. I launch the IDE pascal typing
 the command $ fp, edit my source file, compile it and when i execute it by
the Run menu it opens the output window with the output of the program on
rows not alligned. could you help me ?
thanks in advance,
guido.

Re: IDE fp

Гено Рупски
В сб, 2006-01-28 в 14:54 +0100, guido ursoleo написа:

> Dear list,
> i've a problem with the output of IDE freepascal ( command fp ).
> I've linux installed and gnome terminal. I launch the IDE pascal typing
>  the command $ fp, edit my source file, compile it and when i execute it by
> the Run menu it opens the output window with the output of the program on
> rows not alligned. could you help me ?
> thanks in advance,
> guido.

probably you're using crt unit, it gives such results under linux. try
video. of course this is just a guess so it's best to send a small
example that gives such results

tia,

geno roupsky

Re: IDE fp

Marco van de Voort
> ? ??, 2006-01-28 ? 14:54 +0100, guido ursoleo ??????:
> > Dear list,
> > i've a problem with the output of IDE freepascal ( command fp ).
> > I've linux installed and gnome terminal. I launch the IDE pascal typing
> >  the command $ fp, edit my source file, compile it and when i execute it by
> > the Run menu it opens the output window with the output of the program on
> > rows not alligned. could you help me ?
> > thanks in advance,
> > guido.
>
> probably you're using crt unit, it gives such results under linux. try
> video. of course this is just a guess so it's best to send a small
> example that gives such results

The fp ide was tested using the normal console and xterm iirc, not gnome
term.