High precision timing

kingbizugo@gmail.com
Hello,

I would like to know if is there any way to get the time in a high
precision, something like nannoseconds. I`m trying to write a speed
profilling tool.

Thank you,
Bizz

Re: High precision timing

Vinzent Höfler
On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 21:38:04 +0100, [hidden email]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to know if is there any way to get the time in a high
> precision, something like nannoseconds.

Yes. Depending on the required resolution, the operating system, processor
architecture, and your portability requirements there are several
solutions.

Vinzent.

Re: High precision timing

kingbizugo@gmail.com
Em sexta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2012 18:45:26, Vinzent Höfler escreveu:

> On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 21:38:04 +0100, [hidden email]
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I would like to know if is there any way to get the time in a high
>> precision, something like nannoseconds.
>
> Yes. Depending on the required resolution, the operating system,
> processor
> architecture, and your portability requirements there are several
> solutions.
>

> Vinzent.

Is there any cross-platform method for doing this? Or at least
linux+windows?

Thank you,
Bizz