Help Files in v2.0.0

Arturo Gonzalez Rivera
"Help about help" :

Sorry for the question, and certainly "some-many" have asked for the help
files, I think the answer is too simple and with not big problem, but I
can't wait longer to ask...

"I would like to know if there is a special file to be
installed/configured for the IDE included in ver. 2.0.0, I recently
installed this version and I find "No help files installed.. where are
this help files?"

I am using i386-win32 install file (21 MBytes).

Best Regards.

Saludos.

Ing. Arturo G. Rivera.
Gorsa Xalapa Eqz., Ver., Mexico.
Tel. +52+228+8123442

Re: [fpc-pascal] Help Files in v2.0.0

Tomas Hajny
Arturo Gonzalez Rivera napsal(a):

> "Help about help" :
>
> Sorry for the question, and certainly "some-many" have asked for the help
> files, I think the answer is too simple and with not big problem, but I
> can't wait longer to ask...
>
> "I would like to know if there is a special file to be
> installed/configured for the IDE included in ver. 2.0.0, I recently
> installed this version and I find "No help files installed.. where are
> this help files?"
>
> I am using i386-win32 install file (21 MBytes).

You need to download and install a ZIP file with documentation in HTML
format. PDF documentation included in the distribution package is suitable
for printing and viewing (including full-text search etc.), but not very
good for IDE purposes (text-mode). Even the current HTML files are not
perfect within IDE - we plan to provide yet another format for our IDE
with future releases.

Tomas