[HTTPS]: Looking for a ssl http client

dtouzeau
Dear

I'm searching examples that help me to implement on a linux system an
HTTP client that supporting SSL HTTPS in order to post, get and
downloading files with or without proxy support...
A kind of functions
in the same way of  synalist THTTPSend
(http://www.ararat.cz/synapse/docs/help/index.html)
Is there anybody that have already found this requirements ??

Best regards

--

David Touzeau -------------------------- Linux Ubuntu Dapper 6.0.6
FreePascal-Lazarus,perl,delphi,php icq:160018849

Re: [HTTPS]: Looking for a ssl http client

Eugene Mayevski
Hello!
You (TOUZEAU DAVID [mailto:[hidden email]]) wrote
about "[fpc-pascal] [HTTPS]: Looking for a ssl http client" on 11/25/2006 at
05:09:

TD> I'm searching examples that help me to implement on a linux system an
TD> HTTP client that supporting SSL HTTPS in order to post, get and
TD> downloading files with or without proxy support...

You can use ElHTTPSClient from SecureBlackbox (see
http://www.eldos.com/sbb/delphi-https.php). SecureBlackbox is available for
FreePascal on Windows and Linux (x86).

Sincerely yours,
Eugene Mayevski

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006, TOUZEAU DAVID wrote:

> Dear
>
> I'm searching examples that help me to implement on a linux system an HTTP
> client that supporting SSL HTTPS in order to post, get and downloading files
> with or without proxy support...
> A kind of functions
> in the same way of  synalist THTTPSend
> (http://www.ararat.cz/synapse/docs/help/index.html)
> Is there anybody that have already found this requirements ??

Why not use synapse ? It works on Linux with FPC ?

Re: [HTTPS]: Looking for a ssl http client

dtouzeau
Hum Thanks for the information but i'm developping an Open Source
application... This module is not free version... 5 655$ is a little bit
expensive for me :=)

Eugene Mayevski a écrit :

> Hello!
> You (TOUZEAU DAVID [mailto:[hidden email]]) wrote
> about "[fpc-pascal] [HTTPS]: Looking for a ssl http client" on 11/25/2006 at
> 05:09:
>
> TD> I'm searching examples that help me to implement on a linux system an
> TD> HTTP client that supporting SSL HTTPS in order to post, get and
> TD> downloading files with or without proxy support...
>
> You can use ElHTTPSClient from SecureBlackbox (see
> ). SecureBlackbox is available for
> FreePascal on Windows and Linux (x86).
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Eugene Mayevski

David Touzeau -------------------------- Linux Ubuntu Dapper 6.0.6
FreePascal-Lazarus,perl,delphi,php icq:160018849

Re: [HTTPS]: Looking for a ssl http client

Lukas Gebauer
> Hum Thanks for the information but i'm developping an Open Source
> application... This module is not free version... 5 655$ is a little bit
> expensive for me :=)

Again, why you not using Synapse? THTTPsend knows 'https' based URLs
without any problems. And you can use your favourite SSL
implementation... OpenSSL, Cryptlib, StreamSec/OpenStreamSec,
SecureBlackBox (:-)), or anyone can write SSL plugin for any other SSL
implementations too.

--
Lukas Gebauer.

E-mail: [hidden email]
WEB: http://www.ararat.cz/synapse - Synapse Delphi and Kylix TCP/IP
Library

Re:: Looking for a ssl http client [HTTPS]

Eugene Mayevski
Hello!
You (TOUZEAU DAVID [mailto:[hidden email]]) wrote
about "Re: [HTTPS]: Looking for a ssl http client [fpc-pascal]" on
11/25/2006 at 20:49:

TD> Hum Thanks for the information but i'm developping an Open Source
TD> application... This module is not free version... 5 655$ is a little bit

SSLBlackbox costs $163 for a single-developer license. But you are right, we
don't let users redistribute the source code of SecureBlackbox.

Sincerely yours,
Eugene Mayevski

Re: [HTTPS]: Looking for a ssl http client

dtouzeau
Currently synpase doesn't working with ssl mode but
if you want to do this in linux environement LibCurl is a good way and do that you want...
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/pascal/

The only problem that it require *.so curl files to provide into your applications..
So i want to find the problem with synapse in SSL mode in order to not install others librairies...

Rainer Stratmann a écrit :
Am Samstag, 25. November 2006 04:09 schrieb TOUZEAU DAVID:

Dear

I'm searching examples that help me to implement on a linux system an
HTTP client that supporting SSL HTTPS in order to post, get and
downloading files with or without proxy support...
A kind of functions
in the same way of  synalist THTTPSend
(http://www.ararat.cz/synapse/docs/help/index.html)
Is there anybody that have already found this requirements ??

Best regards

Hello,

I'm searching also for internet access and Networking with unit sockets.
For me it is relative new with Linux.
Does that mean that you are searching for normal down and uploading files to
and from the internet?

Kind regards
Rainer

--
David Touzeau -------------------------- Linux Ubuntu Dapper 6.0.6 FreePascal-Lazarus,perl,delphi,php icq:160018849

Re: [HTTPS]: Looking for a ssl http client

Lukas Gebauer
> Currently synpase doesn't working with ssl mode but
> if you want to do this in linux environement LibCurl is a good way and
> do that you want... http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/pascal/
>
> The only problem that it require *.so curl files to provide into your
> applications.. So i want to find the problem with synapse in SSL mode
> in order to not install others librairies...

Synapse DOES working with SSL, you just must have corretly installed
OpenSSL (or other supoorted SSL library), of course. ;-) As I see in
synalist, your problem is solved now, right?

--
Lukas Gebauer.

E-mail: [hidden email]
http://synapse.ararat.cz/ - Ararat Synapse - TCP/IP Lib.

Re: [HTTPS]: Looking for a ssl http client

dtouzeau
Yes The problem is fixed now by adding libssl.so.0 link