GetAppConfigDir(False) on Windows Vista

Does GetAppConfigDir(False) work under Windows Vista?  I'm using it in
our applications and we don't have a Vista OS yet to test on.

As far as I understand, Vista uses 'C:\Users\...' and Win2000 and
WinXP uses 'C:\Documents and Settings\...'

Does GetAppConfigDir(False) cater for that?

Re: GetAppConfigDir(False) on Windows Vista

Peter Vreman
Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does GetAppConfigDir(False) work under Windows Vista?  I'm using it in
> our applications and we don't have a Vista OS yet to test on.
>
> As far as I understand, Vista uses 'C:\Users\...' and Win2000 and
> WinXP uses 'C:\Documents and Settings\...'
>
> Does GetAppConfigDir(False) cater for that?

Yes. It works fine.

Peter

Re: GetAppConfigDir(False) on Windows Vista

Graeme Geldenhuys-2
On 05/03/2008, Peter Vreman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  > As far as I understand, Vista uses 'C:\Users\...' and Win2000 and
>  > WinXP uses 'C:\Documents and Settings\...'
>  >
>  > Does GetAppConfigDir(False) cater for that?
>
> Yes. It works fine.

Thanks for confirming this Peter.