GDB 7.4 & FP IDE

leledumbo
Administrator
I would like to build FP IDE with debugger support, it's been a long time since I did it (and it was on windows). I've built GDB plainly (simply ./configure), and I have all necessary libraries (python, expat, decnumber, zlib) but upon linking the IDE I got undefined references to those libraries. Do I need to pass something to make when building the IDE?

Re: GDB 7.4 & FP IDE

leledumbo
Administrator
Sorry, please ignore. My 7.4-2012.04 version is detected as 7.5 which doesn't have a define yet in gdbint, I simply copy from 7.4 and it works.