Fwd: MacOSX linklib and framework

Jonas Maebe-2
(forwarding because poster's server is blacklisted)

From: Adriaan van Os <[hidden email]>
Date: 11 januari 2006 11:06:16 GMT+01:00
To: FPC-Pascal users discussions <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [fpc-pascal] MacOSX linklib and framework

Jonas Maebe wrote:

> Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to use the $linklib directive for apple frameworks?
>>
>> For windows/linux/freebsd I can use the linklib directive with
>> some ifdefs.
>> Is this possible on apple with frameworks too?
>> Or maybe some other directive?
>
> That is not yet implemented.

I don't know if $linklib is implemented for dynamic libraries on Mac
OS X, but if it is it should be possible to link directly to the
dynamic library (or libraries) included with a framework. A framework
is not much more than a pathname convention.

Regards,

Adriaan van Os