Function list for pascal in notepad++?

Bo Berglund
Does anyone here have a working functionlist.xml file for Notepad++?
Rather often I am using NP++ to look for code in other project's units
and it would help enormously if the function list panel would show the
contained functions in a pas file.
But my NP++ has a functionlist file where Pascal is assigned an
identifier (11) but there is no parser by that index.
Would be nice if NP++ had this ability like it does for other
languages.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden

Re: Function list for pascal in notepad++?

Graeme Geldenhuys-6
On 2018-03-17 14:35, Bo Berglund wrote:
> Would be nice if NP++ had this ability like it does for other
> languages.

I don't use NP++. Is the function list file regex expressions? If so, I
can supply you with some.

As an alternative, I use the commercial EditPad Pro, which has that
functionality (File Navigator) and much more built-in. Unfortunately I
don't think the free EditPad Lite supports "File Navigator"
functionality. But EPP is pretty cheap and well worth it.

Regards,
  Graeme

rvk

On 17/03/18 15:35, Bo Berglund wrote:
> Does anyone here have a working functionlist.xml file for Notepad++?

There was an attempt done to include it in Notepad++.
But it's not perfect.

You can find it here:
https://github.com/notepad-plus-plus/notepad-plus-plus/pull/3663/files

Discussion is here:
https://github.com/notepad-plus-plus/notepad-plus-plus/pull/3663

Rik

Re: Function list for pascal in notepad++?

Bo Berglund
On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 18:41:19 +0100, Rik van Kekem
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>There was an attempt done to include it in Notepad++.
>But it's not perfect.
>
>You can find it here:
>https://github.com/notepad-plus-plus/notepad-plus-plus/pull/3663/files

Thanks,
this was a helpful link. At least I can now navigate to the various
contained functions in a pa file!

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden