Free pascal for iBookG4(512MB)

Ulrike Höppner
Hello, I am a student of IT in first Semester. I tried to download fpc
on my iBook (Mac OS X) wich worked fine. But it is not possible to open
an run the programm. What am I doing wrong? Please help there are not
very many people using Mac in Germany...
Thanks in advance. Ulrike from Cologne.

Re: Free pascal for iBookG4(512MB)

Olle Raab
05-10-11 10.43, skrev Ulrike Höppner följande:

> Hello, I am a student of IT in first Semester. I tried to download fpc
> on my iBook (Mac OS X) wich worked fine. But it is not possible to open
> an run the programm. What am I doing wrong? Please help there are not
> very many people using Mac in Germany...
> Thanks in advance. Ulrike from Cologne.

It is a unix style program, you have to use the terminal to use it, in the
terminal, please issue 'fpc' and see if you get any response.

If you still have problems please be more specific in what is wrong.

There is also an Intergrated development environment, se
http://lazarus.freepascal.org, albit it runs in X11 mode.

Olle