Free e-book: Free Pascal from Square One

Free e-book: Free Pascal from Square One

See http://www.contrapositivediary.com/?p=4034

It's by Jeff Duntemann, and based on his 1993 book "Borland Pascal 7
from Square One".

Re: Free e-book: Free Pascal from Square One

Joost van der Sluis
Op 27-05-18 om 18:18 schreef Jonas Maebe:
> See http://www.contrapositivediary.com/?p=4034
>
> It's by Jeff Duntemann, and based on his 1993 book "Borland Pascal 7
> from Square One".

His original book was fabulous. I've learned everything from him.

Discussed with him a new version of this book years ago. This is really
great! I'm very curious..

Regards,

Joost.

Re: Free e-book: Free Pascal from Square One

Paul Breneman
On 05/27/2018 12:18 PM, Jonas Maebe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> See http://www.contrapositivediary.com/?p=4034
>
> It's by Jeff Duntemann, and based on his 1993 book "Borland Pascal 7
> from Square One".

I've had a copy (with an updated TOC) here for a while:
   http://controlpascal.com/tutorial.htm

Re: Free e-book: Free Pascal from Square One

Marcos Douglas B. Santos
On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 1:18 PM, Jonas Maebe <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> See http://www.contrapositivediary.com/?p=4034
>
> It's by Jeff Duntemann, and based on his 1993 book "Borland Pascal 7 from
> Square One".

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
Marcos Douglas