Farewell

Matt Emson
After almost 10 years of being on this list (FPC was at about 0.9x when
I joined), it occurs to me that I just don't code in Pascal any more and
don't foresee doing so again. I do read messages, but more from a
nostalgic point of view. So, I'm going to leave the list.  This will be
a two stage operation. Step 1, this list address will become SPAM in
Thunderbird. Stage 2, when I get a chance to I will unsubscribe. At any
rate, I'll no longer post or respond to  messages from today onwards.

It's been a fun Journey. FPC is a fine compiler. I wish you all good
luck, and bid you farewell!

RE: Farewell

Jangita
Why don't you "just code in pascal" any more? I hope you haven't moved to
another language. Farewell!

PO Box 627 00502 Karen,
Nairobi, Kenya.
Mobile: +254 722 996532