FCL-DB Classes Implementation.

Kakoulidis Ioulianos
Are there plans to implement TArrayField, TADTField, TReferenceField, TDatasetField classes in fcl-db package?
Thank you.
Regards.
Ioulianos Kakoulidis.

Re: FCL-DB Classes Implementation.

Michael Van Canneyt

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019, Kakoulidis Ioulianos wrote:

> Are there plans to implement TArrayField, TADTField, TReferenceField, TDatasetField classes in fcl-db package?

Yes, as it happens, I started working on them 2 weeks ago.
Currently I am working on TArrayField.

Re: FCL-DB Classes Implementation.

Tony Whyman
Then you might want to have a look at the IBX implementation of
TIBArrayField.

> On Wed, 30 Oct 2019, Kakoulidis Ioulianos wrote:
>
>> Are there plans to implement TArrayField, TADTField, TReferenceField,
>> TDatasetField classes in fcl-db package?
>
> Yes, as it happens, I started working on them 2 weeks ago. Currently I
> am working on TArrayField.
>
> Michael.

Re: FCL-DB Classes Implementation.

Michael, can you share code?
Regards.

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019, Kakoulidis Ioulianos wrote:

> Are there plans to implement TArrayField, TADTField, TReferenceField, TDatasetField classes in fcl-db package?

Yes, as it happens, I started working on them 2 weeks ago.
Currently I am working on TArrayField.

Re: FCL-DB Classes Implementation.

Michael Van Canneyt

Once it is initially working, I will push it to svn.

michael.