Error on closing application when using a library.

Error on closing application when using a library.

fredvs
Hello.

One of my application use libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll.
Sadly, on Wndows 10 I've got "Runtime Error!", when closing the program.

The dll is working but this appends if libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is static or dynamically loaded.

This is the message after closing the error-panel:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\myprog.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Googling did not help.

I have tested with others pre-compiled libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll but same error message wen closing the application.

PS: On win7, winxp, wine ---> no problems.
PS2: Aaaargh win10.

Thanks for light.

Fre;D

Many thanks ;-)

Re: Error on closing application when using a library.

fredvs
Hello.

Once again, fpc has nothing to do with that problem.

See here:
https://www.kapilarya.com/this-application-has-requested-the-runtime-to-terminate-it-in-an-unusual-way-windows-10

Ok, (grrrrrrr...), I will follow this notice.

PS: If I may, I find strange that Microsoft cannot make libraries (or applications) run correctly that was compiled with a Microsoft compiler (VS).

PS2: I have libraries compiled with fpc, 10 years old, and that run perfectly on XP -> Win 10.

PS3: Please, fpc team, do not forget libraries (and, f possible, do something to reduce the size).

Fre;D

Many thanks ;-)