Error:Operator Is not oberloaded in Free pascal

Error:Operator Is not oberloaded in Free pascal

mokashe.ram
Hi EveryOne,

   can any one help me on below issue, as in have one variable of type ARRAY, see below

          bonus_details_record = RECORD
          terminal_bonus                  : ARRAY[1..2] OF REAL;
  IF terminal_bonus > 0 THEN

as above statement is possible in Turbo pascal but In Free Pascal,
I am geeting Below Error : Operator Is not oberloaded:'bonus_details_record.array[1..2] of real'   >'shortInt'

SO please suggest me the solution

Re: Error:Operator Is not oberloaded in Free pascal

Jonas Maebe-2

On 18 Jun 2014, at 09:14, mokashe.ram wrote:

>   can any one help me on below issue, as in have one variable of type
> ARRAY, see below
>
>      *
>          bonus_details_record = RECORD
>          terminal_bonus                  : ARRAY[1..2] OF REAL;*  IF
> terminal_bonus > 0 THEN*
>
> as above statement is possible in Turbo pascal but In Free Pascal,
> I am geeting Below Error : Operator Is not
> oberloaded:'bonus_details_record.array[1..2] of real'   >'shortInt'

That cannot work either in Turbo Pascal. You probably made a mistake
somewhere.

Re: Error:Operator Is not oberloaded in Free pascal

mokashe.ram
Thanks Jonas,

  But already THis code is running in Turbo pascal  and i am migrating TP application to Free pascal.

 so please suggest the solution.

Thanks

On 18 Jun 2014, at 10:29, mokashe.ram wrote:

>  But already THis code is running in Turbo pascal  and i am
> migrating TP
> application to Free pascal.

No, that code does not run in Turbo Pascal (see attachment if you
don't believe me). You probably changed something else already.

tp.png (121K) Download Attachment

Re: Error:Operator Is not oberloaded in Free pascal

mokashe.ram

Thanks, Now i got where did i made misake

it should be

if terminal_bonus[1] > 0 then

thanks
Sud