ENoWideStringSupport

Ryan Joseph-2
Dump question that I can’t find an answer to for some reason. I’m getting this error:

ENoWideStringSupport: Widestring manager not available. Recompile program with appropriate manager.

How do I resolve it? Not sure what’s even triggering it.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph

Re: ENoWideStringSupport

Jeppe Johansen-3
On 8/12/19 12:37 AM, Ryan Joseph wrote:
> Dump question that I can’t find an answer to for some reason. I’m getting this error:
>
> ENoWideStringSupport: Widestring manager not available. Recompile program with appropriate manager.
>
> How do I resolve it? Not sure what’s even triggering it.
>
> Regards,
> Ryan Joseph
Are you on a Unix platform? If so, adding cwstring as the first unit in
your program should fix it, I think

Re: ENoWideStringSupport

Ryan Joseph-2

> On Aug 11, 2019, at 4:55 PM, Jeppe Johansen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Are you on a Unix platform? If so, adding cwstring as the first unit in your program should fix it, I think

Thanks that fixed it.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph